Spark Legal Network is looking for a freelance economist, interested in working with a team of dedicated and experienced professionals on legal, regulatory and policy tenders and projects.
Spark Legal Network, established in 2011, is dedicated to providing Europe-wide legal and policy consultancy services. Its clients include the European institutions, national governments, consultancies and international law firms. Spark has a unique operating model founded on an extensive network consisting of over 1000 experts from both academia and legal practice across Europe, covering all EU and EFTA countries. Our projects are coordinated by a highly qualified professional and international team based in London and Brussels.
- A strong background in Economics, i.e. a Masters or PhD Degree in Economics and proven relevant working experience;
- At least 5 years’ experience of preparing tender proposals and carrying out studies for the European institutions (or other relevant parties);
- Fluent English language skills;
- Independent and flexible work schedule and attitude.
What we offer:
- A dynamic and international team, working in a collegial work environment;
- Highly interesting projects, in cutting edge policy areas and for high-level clients;
- Potential for growth within the company;
- Flexible working times;
- Competitive rates.
Although your role would depend on the specific tender or project, generally it would involve providing economic input and analysis in relation to various tender proposals and studies for the European institutions. This work will be carried out on an ad-hoc, freelance basis, and can be performed from a distance.
How to apply:
Should you be interested, please send us your motivation letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your CV.