Call for applications for the FCP Annual Training on Competition Law and Economics 2017/2018, Second Edition
The Florence Competition Programme (FCP), formerly known as ENTraNCE, is a project of the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies at the European University Institute (EUI) in Florence (Italy).
The FCP Annual Training targets in particular:
– Officials from National Competition Authorities and National Regulatory Authorities
– Practicing lawyers
– Economic consultants
– In-house legal counsels, managers and experts in public affairs
The main features of the programme:
– Advanced training on recent developments in competition law and economics
– 3 short residential training blocks (Thursday-Saturday morning) at the EUI campus, surrounded by the beautiful Tuscan hills near Florence
– Classes taught by leading academics and practitioners in the field of competition law and economics
– Interactive classes, including frontal lectures, group exercises and mock cases
– Online activities between the residential blocks
– Diploma released by the European University Institute, a unique international academic institution specialized in post-graduate studies
Online applications are open until 30th June 2017.
For further information concerning the FCP Annual Training, please visit our webpage.